Monday 23 December 2013

Fragile

Have you ever been hurt ? Trusted someone to the extend where you trusted the person more than you trusted yourself. Well I was foolish to do so. Now I am just a wreck.  The inability to express my emotions makes me numb. Did her doing make me an ice queen? All I can do is keep questioning myself why? Why did she do this? Why am I always the one to find out? Why am I the one who has to keep my mouth shut in order to preserve the pride of the people I love? Why must I be the one to keep it in and smile, though I am dying inside?  Guess its because I owe it to the 2 people I just can't hurt. Love leaves you feeling helpless and fragile at times.
A wise man once said I rather love than never experience nor receive love. Right now I wish I never did. Love is painful .

No comments:

Post a Comment